How to Win Free Money When Gambling Online
Playing online casino games is one of the best ways to spend your spare time if you're looking for fun and entertainment. It can also be a lucrative pastime if you're a seasoned gambler who knows a trick or two about wagering on games.
However, using real money wagers is not the only way to make cash when gambling online. There are thousands of gambling sites on the internet today and newer ones are coming up every other day. As the number of casino sites increases, operators are compelled to find ways to lure customers to their businesses, and one of them is the use of promotions.
It is not uncommon to find gambling houses offering several incentives to players such as free spins, free play vouchers, and no deposit promos. With some basic knowledge about these offers and how they work, you can win lots of free money without spending a dime. This page explains how you can take advantage of casino bonuses and make real cash at no cost.
Types of Online Casino Free Money Promos
As already mentioned, gambling online opens you up to a whole lot of freebies. The types of available offers differ from one casino site to the other but generally, the most popular free money bonuses include:
- Free spins: Free spins are a common type of incentive at gambling sites. With this offer, you can play slot games for free and get to withdraw and keep your winnings. A majority of casinos will offer you a specified number of free spins to use on specific slots when you sign up with them. An example of such a promo is "Get 10 Free Spins on Starburst Slot".
- Free money bonus: Besides free spins, casinos also give out cash bonuses to their players as part of no-deposit and reload promos. For example, the house might credit you with $20 in free cash upon completing the registration process, or $100 on your first deposit of $100. You can use the funds to wager on various games including slots, video poker, online blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and craps among others.
- Free play promos: A free play offer is essentially similar to the cash bonus, only that the amount is much bigger. For example, a casino may credit you with $500 upon registration, and you're free to use the funds on any game. However, the credits must be used within a specified period, let's say one hour, and a majority of casinos will impose a maximum cap on winnings.
How to Cash In on Free Money Offers
Winning real cash from your free play offer, wager free spins, or no-deposit promo is pretty easy.
Generally, these freebies come attached to a set of conditions that you must fulfill to be allowed to withdraw your winnings. The reason why gambling houses impose these rules is to prevent players from abusing promotions.
One such condition is wagering requirements. Also known as playthrough requirements, the term indicates the number of times a player must rollover the bonus credits or winnings from the free spins before they can be allowed to request a withdrawal.
For instance, if you are credited with 10 free spins with a 20x playthrough requirement and you win $50, you have to spend $1000 (20 times $50) from your bonus account to qualify for a withdrawal.
In the case where you're given $20 in free credits with a 30x wagering requirement, you have to play through the amount 30 times ($20 times 30) to convert the funds to real money.
Once you have fulfilled the conditions, whatever is left in your bonus account is deposited into your real money account, and you can withdraw the cash or use the funds to wager on more games.
Wagering Requirement Tips
Now that you know what wagering requirement is, here are some simple tips to help you meet and beat them so that you can be allowed to withdraw and keep your free money.
- Go for bonuses with friendly wagering requirements that you can meet with ease. For example, it is easier to fulfill a 10x playthrough requirement than 50x.
- Select the right games. If you read the bonus terms and conditions attached to your free money promo, you will notice that various games contribute differently to the bonus wagering requirement. For example, slots contribute 100% while games with a lower house edge such as blackjack and roulette are not fully eligible. Also, the site may specify the slots that qualify for free spins promos.
- Go for slots with RTP of 96% or higher and medium variance when wagering your free credits. These slots tend to pay out consistently throughout the gameplay, which is an advantage if you want to clear the playthrough conditions effectively. Examples of these slots include Net Entertainment's Blood Suckers and Microgaming's Untamed Giant Panda.
- Take bigger risks with bigger bonuses like the free chips or free play vouchers
- Do not request to cash out too soon. Usually, the casino will cancel your bonus if you request to withdraw any winnings before completing the wagering requirements.
Casino Cool Cat
- Casino Name : Casino Cool Cat
- Software : RealTime Gaming
- Flash Play : YES
- Live Dealer Games : NO